Since Vancouver College first opened its doors in 1922, our school has continuously lived its Mission as an inspiring faith and learning community, fostering the development of the whole person - mind, body, and soul - in the charism of our spiritual founder, Blessed Edmund Rice.
While the words may have changed over the last 100 years, the essence of our founding Mission still holds true today. Whether serving 91 boys in 1922 or 1,070 boys in 2022, Vancouver College remains committed to providing an exceptional faith-based education in a state-of-the-art learning environment so that students may leave Vancouver College as better men and live lives dedicated to faith, excellence, and service to others.
Throughout the 2022-23 school year, we invite students, families, alumni, and friends to join us for liturgies, events, and celebrations to reminisce and commemorate our school’s rich history. Vancouver College has been blessed, and we have much to be grateful for. As we celebrate our Centenary, we honour and learn from our past, and together we look to the future with hope and peace for strength of spirit and perpetual growth in our faith and learning community.
- September 20 - School-Wide Mass
- September 23 - Hall of Honour and Honorary Alumni Induction Ceremony
- September 24 - Homecoming Game and Centenary Kick-off Celebration
- November 12 - Centennial Finnegan Ball
- December 1 - Irish Christmas Luncheon
- December 10 - Christmas Market
- May 13 - Mayfair ft. Alumni Band
- June 3 - Centenary Mass with Archbishop Miller